Job Description & Requirements:
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College in any field.
– Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experience Employee specialized in Receptionist or Clerical /Administrative Support or equivalent
– Must have a pleasing personality, confident and a positive attitude;
– Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking
– Under the direct supervision of the Office Manager.
– This position provides diversified administrative and secretarial support for the OM, Business Director and CEO.
– Answers phones for the company. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other staff to cover phones.
– Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travels and conferences.
– Does Product Inventory upon receiving items/shipments
-In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects.
Performs duties such as financial record keeping and payroll,
-Answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information.
-Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
-Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the company.
-Scans all important documents to google drive for US Head Office’s reference.
-Retrieves information from files when needed.
-Emails pertinent information and scans to the main company email address.
-Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
-Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
Urgent Need! First come, first served basis!
How to Apply:
Please send your resume at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us at: (02) 927 52 85