Job Description & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
• At least 2 years experience in related field
• Front-End Web Developer motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
• Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Work with UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
• Active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How to Apply: