Job Description / Requirements
• Candidate must possess at least a High School diploma, Vocational/ Short courses Certificate, Bachelor’s/College degree, any field.
• Male; Not more than 40 years old.
• Must have a valid professional driver’s license (Restrictions 1 and 2)
• Must have at least 1 year experience as rider or motorized messenger and driver.
• Must be physically fit and punctual to deliver.
• Familiar with Metro Manila roads and routes.
• Familiar with traffic rules.
• Must have own motorcycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive a motorcycle in order to reach destinations to deliver messages or materials.
• Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
• Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
• Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
• Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
• Deliver messages and items, such as documents and packages, between establishment departments, and to other establishments and private homes.
• Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
• Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
• Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients’ responses to messages.
• Check with home offices after completed deliveries, in order to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries.
• Perform routine maintenance on delivery vehicles, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of our team and actively contribute to our success, please send your resume with the title of the position in the subject of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org