Attend to employees medication and health sickness needs. In-charge to facilitate coordination with health care providers concerning Employee’s Annual Physical Examination.
– Requires BS Nursing Graduate (License)
– Must be willing to work on shifting schedule
– Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
– Must be computer literate
– Must be flexible and hardworking
Number of Job Opening 2
Highest Education Attainment College Graduate
How to apply to this job
Interested applicants may proceed to Hayakawa Electronics (Phils) Corp.
CEZ DRIVE CAVITE ECONOMIC ZONE, ROSARIO, CAVITE or email your resume at
For inquiries please contact (046) 437- 1401 TO 10 loc 209 look for
Ms. Jenelyn Timple