Job Description & Requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
• Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
• Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
• Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
• Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
• Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
• Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and contractors.
• Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding contractors.
• Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed within budget and on time.
The candidate must possess the following:
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any other related field.
• PRC License preferred
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a Civil Engineer Role
• With knowledge in Autocad
• Sound mathematical, scientific, IT and engineering skills
• Strong analytical and planning skills – the ability to think methodically and to manage projects
• Very good problem-solving skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
• Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while attending to technical details
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
• Knowledge of relevant legislation
• Experience in an ISP or Telecommunications projects an advantage
How to Apply
Company Name : myCloud Corporation Company Address: 5/F Unit A2 FTG Building, #47 20th Avenue corner 19th Avenue, Brgy. San Roque, Quezon City Landmark : We are near Camp Aguinaldo, PUJs going to Libis (Cubao-Rosario Route) is passing by our building. Tel. Nos. : 573-2690 / 911-5684 Mobile No. : 0922-6552148 Company Website : http://www.mycloudph.net/ Email Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org