– Analyze equipment malfunctions and failures and accordingly develop corrective actions. – Develop preventive maintenance procedures or any related documents to reduce equipment failures. – Monitor equipment performance and suggest improvements. – Attend meeting with other staff under quality and environmental issues. – Follow the instruction given by the Engineering Manager.
– Single or Married
– Graduate of EE/ME (with licensed)
– With knowledge in ISO Standard is a must
– With experienced in Manufacturing set-up
– With leadership skills
– With complete requirements
– No visible tattoo
Number of Job Opening 1
Highest Education Attainment College Graduate
How to apply to this job
All interested applicants may send an email to email@example.com and kindly attention to Ms. Chandelyn Diala of Human Resource Department.
(DO NOT ATTACH YOUR RESUME HERE, SINCE WE CANNOT VIEW IT. JUST SEND YOUR RESUME TO EMAIL PROVIDED. THANK YOU)