Offshoring. Over the years, our role as an outsourcing provider has delivered multiple diverse functions servicing Australian Companies. Whether the Client is the new disruptor on the block, a fully-fledged game-changer in its prime, or an established icon that needs reinvention, we guide our Clients on a custom journey toward Measurable Improvement.
• Monitor all activities of front desk on everyday basis and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures to maintain exceptional quality of services.
• Supervise all account and finance related processes such as payroll to ensure timely payment.
• Analyze all guest complaints and requests and ensure timely resolution for all.
• Supervise working of all team members and ensure achievement of all front office objectives according to quality standards.
• Prepare front office schedule and ensure compliance to same and get it approve by Director of front office.
• Monitor all guest ratings and comments for hotels and evaluate same to improve all services.
• Ensure timely and accurate customer service
• Troubleshoot emergencies
• Monitor stock and order office supplies
• Ensure proper mail distribution • Prepare and monitor office budget
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
• Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
Number of Job Opening 1
Highest Education Attainment College Graduate