Job Description & Requirements
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist and provide administrative and legal support to legal counsels.
• Prepare and maintain affidavits and legal documents.
• File pleadings with courts, government agencies or quasi-court.
• Direct and coordinate law office activities, including delivery of subpoena and other legal documents.
• Prepare case summary report.
• Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, and documents.
• Help in drafting of pleadings, letters and contracts.
• Coordinate and communicate with various government agencies (NLRC, SC, CA, Courts, BI, DOLE, BIR, etc.) achieving desired results.
• Other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Legal Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Political Science or equivalent. Preferably with Juris Doctor or LLM degrees.
• New bar passers are welcome to apply.
• Experience in paralegal work preferably in a law office/in-house Legal Department (corporate) is an advantage.
• Proficient in basic office computer applications and software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
• Organized, pro-active, solution-based, and results-oriented.
• Flexible – can work under pressure and within a limited or short timeframe
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great writing skills with attention to details
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High degree of confidentiality
• Has initiative
• Willing to work at Bonifacio Global City
How to Apply
Please send CV to email@example.com or call 09771881407