Job Description & Requirements
a. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing ( preferably with license).
b. With at least (6) Six months to one (1) year work experience
c. Basic computer skills, Basic Life Support
d. Proficient in written and oral communication skills, good human relation skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Summarize workers’ attendance and overtime based on the biometrics/ logbook and submit to the timekeeping section;
2. Monitor absences, tradiness, Absence Without Official Leave(AWOL) and Service Icentive Leave (SIL) of workers;
3. Ensure the adherence of the company procedures, work instructions as per the applicable set of standard.
4. Participate in all safety programs and actively cooperate with health and safety committe;
5. Provide immediate medical care for workers in case of illness/ accidencts in the project site;
6. Coordinate with hospitals near the project site for possible treatment of workers;
7. Prepare and submit accident/ incident report to Human Resources Management and Development Department (HRMD);
8. Ensure enough inventories of office and medical supplies in the project site;
9. Responsible in the whole recruitment process of Admin workers applying in the project site;
10. Responsible in the issuance of company uniform/ PPE and coordinate as necessary.
11. Prepare “End of Contract” and clearance of workers;
12. Perform employee relation tasks such as issuance of “Notice to Explain” and submission of incident report.
13. Provide First Aid Treatment during company events and activities.
How to Apply
Kindly e-mail your updated resume to email@example.com.