Job Description / Requirements
– Receive all sample for microbial analysis testing; acquire samples for environmental test, equipment swab test and hand swapping.
– Perform microbial test analysis on all samples submitted based on prescribed procedures. Record all observations in the analytical logbook as per the required documentation system.
– Report all test results in the prescribed forms and submit to QC Supervisor for confirmation and approval.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives samples for analysis from QC Laboratory Supervisor
2. Performs routine micro-laboratory test of sample assigned for analysis. Refer to standard and release specifications document.
3. Immediately refers to the QC Laboratory Supervisor any failed test to verify and follow recommended action
a. Prepare and submit micro-laboratory reports for all materials tested
b. Help maintain upkeep, control and disposal of all micro-laboratory records
c. Prepare test reports for stability samples and update the data tabulation
5. Acquires samples for environmental monitoring and equipment swabbing as per plan
How to Apply
If interested, aspirant can visit our office located at #15 Sapphire St., DBP Farm Subd., PulangLupa II, Las Pinas, City and kindly look for Ms.Em Saligo Or you can contact us at 829-1724 or send a resume through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org