Job Description / Requirements
* Follow general operations and treatments;
* Discover and advance priority challenges per Client requirements;
* Route troubles to best suited useful resource;
* Properly approach and file call operations using a computer system and issued traffic monitoring computer software;
* Deliver alternative methods where applicable with the purpose of preserving customers’ and clients’ business
* Candidate must at least reached 2nd year College or possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
* No BPO experience is required
* High school graduates are also welcome to apply but BPO experience is required
* Excellent English language conversation skills
* Computer and Web proficient
* Willing to deliver the results in Ortigas and be designated to changing work schedules.
Think you’re not qualified for the position we are looking for? We are also in need of employees for our other vacancies below:
1. Customer Service Representatives for High School Grads without BPO experience
2. Technical Support Representatives for candidates with average English communication skills
3. Hotel/Airline Reservations Specialists for vocational course graduates with or without call center experience
4. Nursing graduates for our local healthcare accounts
5. Financial Account Executives for business course graduates with experience in the related field
What’s In It For You?
Our employees’ growth is our growth as well. At Metacom, we invest in our employees’ well-being which is why we offer discounted club membership from diverse fields such as mountain climbing, gym memberships, sports clubs, etc.
Credit and Loans Assistance
Sometimes, people experience contingencies from everyday living. A family member suddenly needs more money than usual, prices of goods increase due to inflation, tuition fee rates continue to skyrocket, etc. At Metacom, we offer short term loan assistance to cover the costs of their personal expenses.
Employees are entitled to up to three (3) dependents covered by our medical insurance. One of the challenges most people have is not having enough coverage when a medical need arises. At Metacom, we take good care of our employees so they can focus on the job they are assigned to do and not have to worry about their health or their family’s well-being.
Leadership training programs are a dime a dozen here. We offer Six Sigma Training, Blue Ocean Strategy Seminars and other management programs that will help advance our employees’ career with us. We don’t just teach people to be great managers here, we teach them to be leaders that’s why Metacom is currently ranked one of the best in the country.
It’s all here.
How to Apply
APPLY NOW!!! lnterested applicants please send your resumes with your updated contact number to email@example.com with “METACOM” as the SUBJECT or you could also text us at 09272842596 and follow this format: Full Name/Address/Metacom (eg. Tricia Gerardo/Laguna/Metacom). Our HRD/Recruitment office is located at 5th Floor of State Center Building II (Building with the Sta Lucia Signage), Unit 507, Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong (besides POEA and Honda Cars Greenhills). We do not accept walk-in applicants. Please text or send us your resume so we can schedule you for an interview. Good luck!