Job Description / Requirements
Friendlysoft Technology Inc is seeking high performer, highly motivated and energetic individuals with strong phone handling skills, problem-solving skills and follow-through to review, research, investigate, negotiate, process and adjust medical claims.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
• Required language(s): English
• Experience in medical billing/collection in US Healthcare industry is a plus; however we may consider individual with strong English communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to adapt and learn medical terminology within a specific time frame
• Knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, ICD 9 and 10 (including basic understanding of Medical Terminology) is an advantage
• Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm
• Experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
• Proficiency in a range of computer software applications (such as MS Word and Excel)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and can handle a number of projects simultaneously
• Flexibility to work additional hours as necessary
• Day shift (6:00 am to 3:00 pm) but is willing to work on US Pacific Time on certain day
How to Apply
Please send us your resume at email@example.com if you think you qualify and if selected, we will email, text, or call you back to set up a time for a quick interview and instant decision.