Volunteer and Paid positions available!
Teams of doctors, nurses, midwives, and mental health professionals will be deployed to affected areas to provide health care services immediately after disaster strikes. As a member of the roster you will receive online and face to face induction to Save the Children, and technical training to prepare for deployments. We will call upon you to volunteer or be hired when disaster strikes. Benefits include: access to humanitarian training, career development and opportunity to learn from some of the best humanitarian field team.
• Willing to be deployed anywhere in the country with short notice
• Minimum commitment of 3 weeks (up to 12 weeks possible)
• Complete online training to prepare for deployments
• Participate in 2 day face-to-face training to prepare for deployments
• Fluent in written and spoken Filipino and English
• Professionally licensed with 1 year work experience
• Examine, diagnose, and treat patients appropriately, including provision of immediate emergency treatment when needed
• Refer life-threatening cases and other patients requiring specialized care (e.g. family planning, SGBV care) to secondary care as needed
• Explain care management plan to patients and families, inviting questions and feedback
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resumes by email at Recruitment.Ph@savethechildren.org with subject heading: [Medical Doctor – ReliefWeb, your surname, first name]
Save the Children’s recruitment procedures and reference checks reflect our commitment to protect children. Applicants are expected to commit to our vision, mission and values.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. View job posts on our website:www.savethechildren.org.ph/about-us/careers