Job Description / Requirements
1. Male or Female
2. With a valid Professional License in Medical Technology
3. Preferably with certification in Drug Testing Operations and/or HIV Proficiency (not a requirement)
4. Computer literate
5. Pleasing personality, developed customer relationship and good verbal communication
6. Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
1. Collects specimen for testing
2. Performs routine testing and other related procedures and keeps an intact record for review and other related purposes.
3. Performs routine maintenance of his/her workplace and continually suggest improvement of the facility
4. Coordinates result to the healthcare team.
1. Detailed Resume
2. Copy of the following
b. Transcript of Records
c. Photocopy of license
d. Photocopy of related certificates (if applicable)
3. NBI Clearance
How to Apply
Please send your credentials at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Globe: 0917-533-3130 or 0917-328-8157 Sun: 0922-885-5752 You can also reach and like us through: Facebook: www.facebook.com/aidlab