Job Description & Requirements:
• Demonstrate ability to work in all work types and specialties.
• Demonstrate quality transcription work, consistently maintaining an accuracy of 98% or higher.
• Advanced knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, disease processes, signs and symptoms, medications and laboratory values.
• In-depth knowledge of medical transcription guidelines (The AAMT Book of Styles) and practices.
• Excellent written and communication skills, including grammar, punctuation, and style, in order to provide quality feedback to the transcriptionist.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the medicolegal implications and responsibilities of the healthcare record, ensuring compliance with local state, and federal rules and regulations, along with security standards and privacy practices.
• Ability to understand diverse accents/dialects, and varying dictation styles.
• Proficient in referencing and researching.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with time constraints.
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
• Ability to operate computer, multiple software applications, transcription equipment, and other office equipment necessary, including the ability to accept voice/text files in multiple formats and word processing software.
How to Apply:
Kindly submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.