Emergency Health Unit Primacy Health Care Team Response Roster
Do you want to join teams that provide health interventions with speed and quality during humanitarian crises?
Join the Emergency Health Unit Response Roster
Volunteer and Paid positions available!
Teams of doctors, nurses, midwives, and mental health professionals will be deployed to affected areas to provide health care services immediately after disaster strikes. As a member of the roster you will receive online and face to face induction to Save the Children, and technical training to prepare for deployments. We will call upon you to volunteer or be hired when disaster strikes. Benefits include: access to humanitarian training, career development and opportunity to learn from some of the best humanitarian field team.
• Willing to be deployed anywhere in the country with short notice
• Minimum commitment of 3 weeks (up to 12 weeks possible)
• Complete online training to prepare for deployments
• Participate in 2 day face-to-face training to prepare for deployments
• Fluent in written and spoken Filipino and English
• Professionally licensed with 1 year work experience
• Clinical management of clients including ANC, PNC , FP, FP PAC, counselling, commodity provision, emergency deliveries
• Refer complex or life-threatening cases and other patients requiring specialized care when needed
• Documentation of cases, data collection and timely reporting
• Must be a licensed Midwife with familiar with DOH clinical guidelines, willing to be deployed within a short notice and stay for required time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resumes by email at Recruitment.Ph@savethechildren.org with subject heading: [Midwife – ReliefWeb, your surname, first name]
Save the Children’s recruitment procedures and reference checks reflect our commitment to protect children. Applicants are expected to commit to our vision, mission and values.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. View job posts on our website:www.savethechildren.org.ph/about-us/careers