Job Description / Requirements
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, marketing or business administration or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Agreeing project objectives
• Representing the client’s or organisation’s interests
• Providing advice on the management of projects
• Organising the various professional people working on a project
• Carrying out risk assessment
• Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
• Making sure the quality standards are met
• Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
• Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
• Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
• Responsible for ensuring that the Project Team completes the project.
• Develops the Project Plan with the team and manages the team’s performance of project tasks. It is also the responsibility of the Project Manager to secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders.
• Responsible for communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team, and, in general, making sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
How to Apply
Send your resume and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org