Job Description & Requirements
1. Works to create a safe and productive work environment.
2. Performs / attends first aide treatment for minor accidents on site.
3. Monitors site availability of medicines.
4. Inventory of Medicines.
5. Weekly checking of Vital signs.
6. Monthly checking of BMI.
7. Prepares incident report.
8. Monitors and encodes time IN, OUT and Overtime of workers and staffs.
9. Prepares Daily manpower Report.
10. Prepare Safe man Hour Monitoring.
11. Handling Project’s Petty Cash.
12. Prepares Project Daily Report if instructed by Project Engineer.
13. Prepares Transmittal Sheets.
14. Prepares Monthly (for Staff employees) and Daily (for Workers) payroll.
15. Prepares Reimbursement and Liquidation.
16. Overall Administrative and filing works.
How to Apply
Walk-In applicants are highly encouraged at The Link Center, No. 2 Gen. Atienza St., San Antonio Village, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City. Please come in professional attire and bring your updated resume. You can also send us a copy of your resume at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org