Emergency Health Unit Primacy Health Care Team Response Roster
Do you want to join teams that provide health interventions with speed and quality during humanitarian crises?
Join the Emergency Health Unit Response Roster
Volunteer and Paid positions available!
Teams of doctors, nurses, midwives, and mental health professionals will be deployed to affected areas to provide health care services immediately after disaster strikes. As a member of the roster you will receive online and face to face induction to Save the Children, and technical training to prepare for deployments. We will call upon you to volunteer or be hired when disaster strikes. Benefits include: access to humanitarian training, career development and opportunity to learn from some of the best humanitarian field team.
• Willing to be deployed anywhere in the country with short notice
• Minimum commitment of 3 weeks (up to 12 weeks possible)
• Complete online training to prepare for deployments
• Participate in 2 day face-to-face training to prepare for deployments
• Fluent in written and spoken Filipino and English
• Professionally licensed with 2 year work experience
• Conduct assessment of mental health and psychosocial issues and needs; recommend and/or develop appropriate intervention strategies; and provide mental health care and psychosocial support to individuals and families who were affected by the calamity
• Maintain accurate records and contribute to reports and maintain records
• Conduct community-awareness-raising activities on mental health and mobilize community participation, where possible, such as the establishment of community self-help and social support
• Must have a degree in Social Worker, or Psychology, or related field
• 2+ years or trained or certified in the psychosocial accreditation with knowledge on mental health and psychosocial issues and experience providing psychosocial activities and support
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resumes by email at Recruitment.Ph@savethechildren.org with subject heading: [Psychosocial Worker – ReliefWeb, your surname, first name]
Save the Children’s recruitment procedures and reference checks reflect our commitment to protect children. Applicants are expected to commit to our vision, mission and values.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. View job posts on our website:www.savethechildren.org.ph/about-us/careers