Job Description / Requirements
Teleplus International is a fast-growing, multi-channel corporation based in the Philippines. We combine the old and the new – blending in years of experience together with new ideas to enable us to innovate new solutions for various business needs. We have been serving clients that come from a wide range of global industries such as communications, travel, finance and retail. Our work environment is competitive, professional yet fun. This brings the best out of our employees to perform well while being recognized and rewarded with their achievements.
• Completes, processes and provides applicable files and records.
• Dealing with all calls politely, courteously, professionally & assertively
• Using mediation and influencing skillsets to contend with objections and gain the customers’ buy-in
• Communicating relevant expertise to internal and external clients and sharing understanding with colleagues
• Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or attended/completed at least 2nd year College of any course or should have completed 2 years of a Vocational Program (High School graduates can also apply and may be considered for selected customer service accounts)
• Should be able to confidently communicate in English
• Must possess excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Positive, driven, and should be a team-player
How to Apply
Send your resumes to email@example.com so we can schedule you for an interview or you could contact us through mobile at 09975562954 (FORMAT: PINOYJOBS/NAME/ADDRESS/CONTACT #/HIGHEST EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT/POSITION DESIRED ie. PINOYJOBS/Maria Manalo/Ledesma St., Iloilo City/09975562954/2nd year Level/TSR). You may also walk-in Mondays thru Fridays between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the 2nd Level of Gloria 168 Building, Ledesma Street, Iloilo City. Our building is just beside Robinsons Place Iloilo. Look for Justine when you get here!